Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Art Machine is Trailer Park Group's fully integrated visual design agency, which has created some of the most iconic key art in the history of the entertainment industry.
We are seeking a talented Project Coordinator with a can-do attitude to join our team. This person will work under the Account Executive on some of our biggest accounts to support the team and drive the client's projects forward. This means you'll need to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Maintain and manage all ingoing and outgoing of client-supplied assets.
• Open, close, and track the status for all projects.
• Work closely delegating all necessary assets to design team.
• Preflight and deliver final assets to client, maintaining project oversight and ensuring proper quality control.
• Provide administrative support for purchase order requests and invoice submissions.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, having forethought to plan ahead.
• Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OSX operating systems, including Microsoft proficiencies in Excel, Outlook and Teams.
• Meticulous, result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process.
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients, vendors and internal team.
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through, ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy.
• A positive demeanor while under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
• 1-2 years of related industry experience. Agency experience preferred.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.