Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Art Machine is Trailer Park Group's fully integrated visual design agency, which has created some of the most iconic key art in the history of the entertainment industry.
We are looking for a Production Manager to work our second afternoon shift and who is very organized with the ability to wear multiple hats.
Reporting directly to the Director of Production, your duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
• Liaise between a 12-person production team and account teams, creative teams and vendors.
• Receive, review and distribute art assets for each project.
• Guide creative development and execution from in-house and freelance production staff, stepping in as the hands-on Production Artist when needed.
• Establish project schedules and maintain on-time accountability.
• Ensure all resource and budget allocations meet the scope of work for each project.
• Route layouts and proofs, when necessary, for internal approvals.
• Proofread, preflight and release all mechanicals to ensure quality of work.
• Supervise mockups, decks and portfolio production for client presentations.
• Monitor digital file guidelines, naming convention protocol and file sharing processes.
Requirements include the following:
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative and production processes.
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients, vendors and internal account teams.
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy.
• Strong computer skills and hands-on understanding of the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
• Thorough understanding of the pre-press and printing processes.
• A creative point of view, a ''can-do'' attitude and a ''what's next'' mentality.
• 5-7 years production background a must. Agency experience preferred.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.