Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood.
Trailer Park's Film Group is the industry leader in delivering award-winning visual marketing for theatrical, television properties and home entertainment. We partner with studios and filmmakers, from the first frame of shooting through the life of the project, to build comprehensive advertising strategies that fill theaters, drive television ratings, or convince consumers to bring home the DVD.
Trailer Park is looking for an exceptional Production Manager to join our Film AV division.
• Leadership, delegation and workflow control of the AE Room
• Prioritize, juggle multiple tasks, take and give direction
• Address mistakes and provide solutions
• Proposing new workflows
• Project organization including folder structures, naming conventions, etc.
• Interviewing new AEs
• Training new I/Os and AEs
• Training AEs on new workflows
• Input for AE Reviews
• Maintain the AE calendar and various Tracking documents
• 2 Years of Managing/Supervising AEs and Finishing Assistant Editors
• Proficient in all IO, AE, Finish AE tasks
• Knowledge of Offline and Online Finishing
• In-depth knowledge of the Trailer Editing process from start to finish
• Proficient in Theatrical Marketing security standards
• Ability to successfully communicate with Client, Producers, Editors, Coworkers, etc.
• Proficient in Editing software (Premiere, Avid, FCP 7)
• Proficient with Shared Area Network storage (ISIS/Unity/XSAN)
• Proficient in Transcoding media (Codecs, Resolutions, Frame Rates, etc.)
• Proficient in different file transfer systems (PIX, Aspera, WD, etc.)
• Knowledge of UHD – HDR/SDR, HD, Socials
• Fiber/LTO experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 2018