Production / Graphic Designer
Trailer ParkMumbai, MH
Full Time Job
Production/Graphic Designer - Mumbai (Multiple Openings)
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market, and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
White Turtle Studio, a Trailer Park Group company, is looking for an experienced and skilled artist to join us as we build our team in Mumbai. An opportunity to work on an array of international projects from Art Machine for brands like Netflix, HBO, Disney-Marvel to name a few.
We create and produce some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV/streaming and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture-and we may be looking for you to join us as we build our team in Mumbai.
We are currently seeking a talented finishing artist to join our team. Applicants must be well versed in RGB & CMYK workflows. This role will be performing color manipulations, retouching, photo composition, color proofs, and printer-specific color corrections or modifications for creative visuals & posters. This position's focus is on retouching digital\print images with an emphasis on high-end creatives, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Create and design digital collateral for digital and print.
• Research assets, select photography and mask images for design team usage.
• Selecting colors, fonts, images, and layouts
• Make design/copy revisions on existing material and adapt creative to diverse sizes and formats.
• Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
• Manage multiple projects within design specifications
• QA design for errors
• Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
• Other duties as assigned by creative supervisor
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Knowledge of Windows\Mac OS and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Takes direction and constructive feedback well and can perform assigned tasks in a timely and productive manner.
• Ability to articulate creative ideas with quick turnaround times
• A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
• Good creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
• Previous industry experience creating and executing key art for film and TV, preferably within a fast-paced design agency setting, is not mandatory but preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design studies is expected.
• A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, displaying strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.