Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park's Content division is the industry leader in delivering award-winning visual marketing for theatrical, and home entertainment. We partner with studios and filmmakers, from the first frame of shooting through the life of the project, to build comprehensive advertising strategies that fill theaters, drive television ratings, or give fans unique insights into the making of the film in our Blu-Ray and DVD added value content.
Trailer Park is looking for an exceptional Production Coordinator to join our Content division. We are looking for someone who is fast paced, organized and professional who can efficiently support our on-set production as well as streamline all incoming and outgoing Client post production requests.
• Organize all elements for each project (production media, elements in, spots sent, finishing deadlines, etc.)
• Coordinate with producer assigned to project to ensure all tasks are being covered
• Book crews, arrange travel, and coordinate all on-set production
• Make sure all post-production deadlines are met – check in with editors, grfx, and any VO necessary to have the spot sent on time
• Be aware of any notes/ changes and when they are due
• Ensure editors are up to date on all information
• Relay information/notes to editor from Producer or client
• Inform editors when new elements arrive and ensure they use the correct elements
• Meet with editors to get them any elements they many need (graphics, VO, VFX etc.)
• Ensure we have the latest/ approved elements for each film – cleared music, finished trailers etc.
• Handle all Producer/ Client requests
• Send out new cuts for client to see or send cuts that the client has requested
• Provide client with any specific requests (posting and pulling of any elements)
• Coordinate with asst editors to load all new elements received
• Coordinate to have graphics made/ corrected – either through in-house dept or outside vendor
• Schedule and read any voiceover narration sessions or temp narration needed
• Coordinate with music dept to pull or help with any requests
• Locate and pull any stock shots/ shots from movies that are needed
• Update and provide finishing dept with all the necessary pieces (offlines, graphics, project) to prep and finish in-house or at an outside vendor
• 1-2 years of coordinating experience in the entertainment industry.
• Must be deadline-driven and be able to manage the pressures of multiple deadlines.
• Good problem-solving skills are a must.
• Superior communication and organization skills are essential.