Production Coordinator - TV / Av
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a talented Production Coordinator to join our TV/AV team! The Coordinator acts as a link between client and the agency. He/she will liaise between the client and a range of agency employees in order to coordinate the details of advertising campaigns. The Coordinator will ensure the team is delivering materials that meet client expectations and are on time.
Support the Television Division across all client needs including, but not limited to:
• Work with editorial, graphics & production teams to ensure client deadlines are met
• Help manage project flow from start to finish with client and team
• Responsible for maintaining records/files for all completed and in-progress work
• Manage timelines and dues dates
• Search for stock footage
• Book and supervise VO sessions
• Compress and post spots and sizzles to Trailer Park's FTP for clients' review
• Client communication including emails or phone calls regarding posted spots, requesting of new materials, and handling client requests when producers are unavailable
• Oversee the finishing process starting with editor's backing up their projects and ending with posting and shipping final assets to Television Networks for broadcast.
• Experience in overseeing and managing large project deliveries with multiple tags, formats and specs
• 2 year related experience
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
• Must be well-organized and handle multiple projects at once
• Working long hours, especially under tight deadlines
• Must be able to handle pressure well in a fast-paced environment
• Strong Project Management skills
• Works collaboratively and proactively as a problem-solver
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.