Production Coordinator - Quality Control
Trailer ParkWoodland Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/9/2023 5:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Search for Production Coordinator - Quality Control jobs in Woodland Hills-CA
Search all Production Coordinator - Quality Control postings
Full Time Job
At Dark Burn Creative, we live and breathe video games.
We are gamers. We are creatives. We are change makers.
Founded in 2014, Dark Burn Creative has always had one goal: to partner with the best creative & development talent in the world to bring games to life like nobody else can. Weâ€™re in it for greatness. We live for the fan reactions. We are fiercely proud of the work we do and those we work with to do it. In 2022, we joined the Trailer Park Group creative collective to further our mission of crafting authentic game content that moves audiences on a global scale.
We're currently seeking a Production Coordinator to work on-site in our Woodland Hills, California office. In this role, you will work as a quality control participant in one of the world's largest soccer related video games. If you live and breathe both soccer and related video gaming, this is the position for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Quality control for one of the world's most popular soccer video games - you know every player in the soccer industry, what they wear, what they do and how they do it. You will be the expert eyes and ears, ensuring our player's experiences are authentic and on point.
• Work with our Creative Directors, Producers, Editors, Capture Directors, Graphic Artists and Finishing Managers to ensure our final product is perfect in market.
• Partner with the above mentioned team members to manage the day-to-day schedules, maintaining project deadlines and deliverables.
• Effectively and proactively manage creative schedules for utilization of staff (full time employees and freelancers) to ensure resource availability for all projects.
• Create and maintains production schedules, anticipating future needs across multiple projects.
• Executes a detailed approach to scheduling and trafficking.
• Follows standard practices and procedures when assisting producers.
• Learn and understand the complexity of tracking our production budgets and schedules.
• Communicate regularly with our team on the status of all jobs in progress in creative / production, based on input from project teams
• Track creative notes and changes.
• Receive and propagate client provided assets.
• Works closely with finishing team to ensure smooth transition from creative to final product for each project.
WHO YOU ARE:
• An avid soccer fan, equally passionate player of soccer related video gaming.
• A motivated, self-starter with previous post-production and/or video game (marketing) experience a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to articulate clear feedback (written and verbal) and ask the right questions for context in said feedback.
• Open, honest, and proactive in your communications approach (written and verbal) with the confidence and critical thought to ask difficult questions appropriately.
• Strong listening skills and willingness to change course seamlessly & easily.
• Open to overtime work as needed.
#LI â€'' Onsite
We love our work, and it shows. If you have a mad passion for all things gaming and have a thirst to show the world how great games are played, we want to hear from you. We canâ€™t wait to do great work with you.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Please note that a job offer for this position will be determined based on many factors, including experience, unique skill set, other qualifications, location, job performance (current employees), and various business and budgetary considerations.
In addition to base salary, TPG also offers a comprehensive benefits package to support the physical and emotional wellness of our employees. This includes unaccrued time off, sick time, paid company holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, maternity/paternity benefits, 401(k) for regular full-time employees, and other perks. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus compensation. TPG employees have access to TPG Academy, a unique industry offering that includes a full suite of learning experiences and development programs designed to support employee growth at every level across the organization. At TPG we are dedicated to supporting employees at every milestone to ensure they thrive in their careers at Trailer Park Group every step of the way
If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we’d still love to talk. Trailer Park Group is a growing organization with opportunities at all levels, and we are always in the market for great talent to come join us in achieving our mission.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Hourly pay range for this position is below. If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we still encourage you to apply.
$20 — $25 USD