Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park is looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and dedicated full-time Production Assistant to work in our AV division.
Multi-tasking, troubleshooting and organizational skills are essential. PAs must sometimes handle high-pressure situations with a focused and positive attitude.
This job has the potential to lead to a Production Coordinator position on our team.
Essential Job Functions
• Assisting in the office with physical hard drive and archiving tasks
• Making runs as needed
• Ordering and sending drives to various studios and vendors
• Calling messengers for pickups and deliveries
• Ordering meals for teams staying in overtime
• Supporting Producers and Coordinators
• Downloading and tracking assets
• Creating editorial tickets
• Assisting with cue sheets and shot logs
• Helping with the quality check of deliverables
• Assisting with hard drive organization and tracking
• Creating POs and sending to accounting
• Assisting on production sets as needed
• Participating in brainstorms and creative discussions
Job-Related Qualification Standards
• Ability to work independently, possessing good communication skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask, and a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to pick up new workflows and software quickly.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems with the discernment to know when to ask for help.
• Willingness and availability to work overtime occasionally
• Must have personal car, valid California driver's license and good driving record for runs. Mileage will be reimbursed.
#LI - Onsite