Trailer ParkRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 8/16/2022 10:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Producer, Gaming jobs in Remote-US
Search all Producer, Gaming postings
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is looking for a Freelance Producer to join our growing Gaming division. This candidate is someone who will lead our teams and clients through various mixed media production processes with expert knowledge, collaboration, problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and careful attention to detail.
The producer is responsible for leading the production of live action video content, TV commercials, radio & podcasts, photography, and other production projects from the development of concept and/or storyboards, through delivery and actualization of finished work. Key attributes of a successful candidate are: Reliable, proactive, organized, and energized by being in charge. Familiarity with production companies and a network of relationships is a plus.
• Be the overarching leader of entire assigned projects that require external production partners
• Collaborates with agency teams throughout the project lifecycle to consult with creative counterparts in conceptual phases
• Create traffic and planning schedules for a wide variety of production-related projects
• Manage complete shoot process from planning execution to final deliverable on the project
• Active participation in contributing ideation, brainstorming, and follow-thru on projects
• Utilize analytics regarding profitability and task management to ensure projects remain on target
• Create and manage complex campaign timelines across multiple projects
• Ability to work creatively withing given budgets and timelines
• Assist in the creation and follow-thru of Statements of Work
• Maintain communication with clients
• Ensure post-project reviews are performed and information captured for the health of future client projects
• Communicate across all functions on the team
• Ensure project is consistent and guarantees client satisfaction across the entire project
• Work within project budget forecasting and projections guidelines
• May work with process documents and standards that are set forth by the company and/or client
• Grow professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops/seminars, reviewing professional publications, etc.?
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Minimum of 3-4 years related experience. Ad Agency experience preferred.
• Experience executing Online Video or Broadcast productions.
• Experience bidding, budgeting, and managing financials without assistance of PMs.
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the production process and the agency producer's role and responsibilities throughout.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior attention to detail and strong visual memory.
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to offer suggestions and accept feedback, maintaining a positive attitude and professional manner in all situations.
• Has an exceptional tolerance for pressure and consults with needed resources before making decisions.
• Self-motivated and proactive.
• Ability to prioritize, manage and efficiently complete multiple projects to meet shifting needs and deadlines, assembling needed resources.
• Computer proficiency including use of Microsoft Office.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, Cinema 4D and other postproduction resources.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.