Production Coordinator - Print
Trailer ParkLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Art Machine's fast-expanding London office is looking for an exceptional Production Coordinator with hands on print artworker/keyart experience.
Art Machine (division Trailer Park Group) is a global fully integrated entertainment advertising agency. Producing some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV/streaming and home media clients, we have built a strong reputation for award-winning creative, great service, and a fun, energetic culture.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Create templates in Adobe Photoshop, adhering to strict guidelines.
• Prep & package final artworks in Adobe InDesign.
• Adapt & localise artwork in Photoshop.
• Assist in the maintenance & management of outgoing/incoming client-supplied assets.
• Open, close and track the status of all projects.
• Provide administrative support for purchase order requests and invoice submissions.
• Download imagery, creating contact sheets and uploading.
• Monitor digital file guidelines, naming convention protocol and file sharing processes.
• Work with the photographic team to license imagery.
• Check font licenses.
WHO YOU ARE:
• 1-2 years Artworker experience is a must, entertainment industry or marketing agency experience preferred.
• Solid Photoshop & Illustration skills.
• Understanding of pre-press and printing processes.
• Comfortable in client facing situations.
• Understanding of OS X including MS Suite, plus solid Adobe Creative Suite skills.
• Consistent follow-through, ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
For this role, working in the London office on various days in the week will be necessary. This person will also need to be flexible and be available to come at short notice to review proofs as needed with clients. There could be a week where this person would need to come in 2-3 times, or some weeks where it was just once.
You must be able to live and work in the UK.
#LI - Hybrid