Print Producer - Long Term
Trailer ParkAmsterdam, NH
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2024 10:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Print Producer - Long Term jobs in Amsterdam-NH
Search all Print Producer - Long Term postings
Trailer Park Group is the industry leader in entertainment marketing and content production spanning N. America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Specializing in Streaming, Film, Gaming, Music and Sports, Trailer Park Group delivers best-in-class creative, strategy, and production capabilities across its specialty studiosâ€''Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada, MXW, White Turtle Studios, Mutiny, and Dark Burn Creative. For more information, please visit: www.trailerparkgroup.com.
Art Machine is Trailer Park Group's design division dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. We produce some of the world's most recognizable campaigns for film, TV/streaming, live and home media clients. We have built our industry reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic cultureâ€''and we may be looking for you to join us!
We are looking for a seasoned fixed term Print Producer to sit within our clientâ€™s Marketing Production team at their Amsterdam office location. This role supports finishing, localisations, and adaptations of our marketing assets. As a Production Producer, you will be the center of brand consistency, quality control, print asset finishing, and technical delivery that is paramount to the storytelling of our clientâ€™s marketing campaigns for the EMEA region.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is based in Amsterdam and we are seeking local talent, eligible for work in the Netherlands.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Oversee and coordinate the finishing, adaptation, and localisation processes for a variety of marketing key art and OOH assets.
• Provide technical and creative direction & feedback working alongside our client and in support of all titles assigned to Art Machine.
• Understand the core marketing creative intent with artwork assets and finishing execution on all art assets produced for UK and EMEA campaigns.
• Communicate and collaborate with internal teams and outside vendors to streamline workflow within a fast-paced environment while under pressures of strict deadline to hit.
• Assist in quality control while acting as the brand steward for our client on all assigned marketing production campaigns.
• Plan timelines for review and feedback on multiple file formats/assets per project.
• Coordinate asset delivery from file and folder management to tech spec advice, keeping projects on schedule and in budget.
• Create and manage asset delivery decks for large & some medium title campaigns.
• Brief internal and external localisation teams on the production of adaptations and localised assets (from master file to different ratio formats and languages) and track progress to support production as needed on large & medium title exports.
• 5 years experience in print production environment with advanced-level pre-press process know-how.
• Excellent communication skills and command of English and Dutch languages in both verbal and written form helpful.
• Have a strong understanding of artwork workflows, formats, technical specifications, and QC processes.
• Familiarity and appreciation for tools such as Airtable, Google Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Great work ethic with the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Meticulous in nature while paying attention to the smallest of details.
• A pleasant disposition, willingness to be a supportive team player and comfortable in a client-centric environment.
• Works well collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams.
We can't wait to do great work with you. Apply today!
#LI - Hybrid