Post Production Coordinator
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2021 1:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Post Production Coordinator jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Post Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Mirada is a cutting edge experiential content studio that infects storytelling with world-class design and state of the art technology to create compelling experiences for any screen, space, and place. From story and design, to compelling production and impactful technology, Mirada is best in class at creating innovative experiences, commercials, and marketing content for the right audience on the right screens and places. With 17 years of experience, relationships and honored work, Mirada excels at continuing to innovate, disrupt and challenge itself to deliver unique, world class content for every client partner. Mirada's creative thinkers and problem solvers have partnered with Fortune 500 brands around the world.
We are looking for a stellar Post Production Coordinator who is a multi-tasker, highly organized with strong attention to details and professional, to join our Mirada team. You will ideally be someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, have excellent communication skills and be skilled at working across various internal teams.
• Scheduling and coordinating the flow of work for all assigned jobs.
• Manages work & assignments to the master project schedule; provides accurate, daily reports to the Producer to ensure a tight delivery schedule.
• On boarding of freelancers
• Provides pertinent information to artists such as shot schedules, review notes, delivery milestones, reference elements and assets needed for any given task, etc.
• Tracks artist progress for each assigned shot; raises red flags when critical issues threaten delivery
• Takes clear and accurate notes at Dailies, Rounds, Client Reviews, and all pertinent meetings; disseminates these notes in a timely manner to all necessary parties and acts on the notes appropriately.
• Maintains constant communication with various infrastructure departments in the studio with regard to the specific needs of the show.
• Manages and organizes periodic shipments to and from clients and vendors via ftp, messengers and mail.
• Provides weekend coverage when necessary; covers all PA tasks when additional help is needed
• Coordinates Telecine and/or Audio Mix sessions, including facilitating the delivery of session prep material from Editor
• In concert with the show supervisor, identifies render needs & assures that render node group is established for show
• Manages hard drive storage, archiving project files on the server/WireDrive, and freelance database
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Strong Post Production experience, with knowledge of 3D effects animation, 2D and digital production systems/pipelines is essential
• Strong understanding of the Post process; Reliable transportation; valid driver's license
• Experience with Shotgun preferred
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.