Post Producer, Gaming
Trailer ParkRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2022 7:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Post Producer, Gaming jobs in Remote-US
Search all Post Producer, Gaming postings
Full Time Job
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is looking for a Producer/ Post Producer to join our growing Gaming division. This candidate is someone who will lead our teams and clients through various mixed media production processes with expert knowledge, collaboration, problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and careful attention to detail.
The producer will be responsible for managing the clients, budgets and internal crew, taking a hands-on role in the day-to-day management of specific projects. They will also support the business management teams with bidding and negotiating for new projects and furthering new business developments for our Gaming division.
• Produce and manage budgets and schedules that take into account the Post VFX / Graphics and Design work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable, on-time & within budget
• Ensure project is consistent and guarantees client satisfaction across the entire project
• Create and manage complex campaign timelines across multiple projects
• Work within project budget forecasting and projections guidelines
• Correspond with PMs providing bids, progress reports, approvals, and costings
• Collaborate daily with project team and studio departments to ensure that all projects are completed to the highest standard achievable
• Communicate across all functions on the team
• Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
• Provide verbal and written status reports to client, management and internal teams regularly
• Handle artist performance, productivity, attendance and timekeeping with the production teams
• Provide verbal and written progress reports to clients, management and internal teams
• Pitch and bid for new business as requested
• Grow professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops/seminars, reviewing professional publications, etc.?
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• At least 3 years of proven production experience as a POST / VFX Producer on high end creative content
• Highly technical producer, with a thorough understanding of the entire Post - VFX pipeline
• Highly organized with first-class time/project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize, manage and efficiently complete multiple projects to meet shifting needs and deadlines, assembling needed resources
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to offer suggestions and accept feedback, maintaining a positive attitude and professional manner in all situations.
• Excellent client and crew/team management skills
• Proven ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
• Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
• Thorough understanding of live-action and Post Animation, Both 3D CG based and 2D VFX workflows
• Previous experience producing Post, Animation, CG & VFX projects in advertising,
• Good knowledge of MS Office, G-suite packages (including Word, Excel and Project)
• Understanding and working knowledge of CETA is preferred
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, Cinema 4D and other postproduction resources.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.