Trailer ParkLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 9/28/2022 9:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Offline Editor jobs in London-UK
Search all Offline Editor postings
Full Time Job
TRAILER PARK GROUP
The Trailer Park AV team is looking for a Trailer Editor who has extensive experience in building strong narratives for Indian and South Asian stories. They will be working with our APAC team in Mumbai. The role is based in London, and reports to the Director of London AV.
A knowledge of Hindi will be required for this role so that footage can be understood, and dialogue translated. The Trailer Editor will also be mentoring some of the team in Mumbai.
The APAC team is focused on delivering long form editorial trailers, commercial spots :15, :30, :60 seconds, with clutter-breaking, impactful storytelling, combining best-in-class music and sound design, animation, graphics, live action video, voice over etc.
The ideal candidate will be a storyteller at heart, both visually and narratively. In this role, you will work alongside Producers, creative teams and cross-functional teams. The right candidate will blend strong visual skills, creative skills and a storytelling ability to find the right musical cue or sound effect in the creation of highly impactful trailers.
• Editing and creating trailers, TV campaigns, digital spots and campaigns, special content and in-house reels for film AV projects.
• Acting as a creative voice in the creation of marketing materials for theatrical releases.
• Working closely with Senior Producers and Creative Directors on all creative campaigns.
• Attending debrief meetings with clients or Producers to review content.
• Staying in close communication with Creative Directors to manage deadlines and edit all campaigns according to client notes.
• Working with Post-Production to troubleshoot technical issues.
• Creating content that meets deadlines and satisfies client's creative direction.
• Using digital editing software and equipment, such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Apple's Final Cut Pro, to insert music, sound effects, narration and dialogue.
• Continuously discovering and implementing new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Some business development.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 5 Years of professional trailer editorial experience.
• Extensive knowledge of Premiere and AVID.
• Ability to create content to meet client's creative and delivery demands.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects at the same time, while creating high caliber creative content.
• Creative mind and storytelling abilities.
• Available to work the very occasional night and weekend.
#LI - Hybrid
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.