Trailer ParkLondon, UK
Full Time Job
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group (TPG) is a full-service agency specialising in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market, and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Our team is currently seeking an Office Coordinator for our London based office. This person will have an incredible career at TPG UK, coordinating our workplace effectively, and ensuring our edit facilities and meeting spaces are properly functioning in a positive, fast paced work environment. The Office Coordinator is the first port of call for all enquiries to the London office, as well as providing administrative assistance to the Heads of Department across our marketing agencies: MXW, Trailer Park, Art Machine and Digital/Social.
This role is on-site, supporting a small office of onsite creatives, as well as support for our larger remote teams. The ideal candidate is proactive, has explicit attention to detail, has experience scheduling travel for team members and is unafraid to use their initiative.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Receptionist duties; fielding calls, taking messages, receiving & distributing post, sending post, organising couriers, client restaurant bookings, etc.
• Front of house; meeting and greeting visitors, following security protocol for sign-in, booking meeting rooms and organising catering.
• Operations; desk management & floor planning, liaising with contractors and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of the workplace.
• Onboarding new starters; organizing office access passes, IT equipment, completion of relevant documents.
• Ordering and maintaining office supplies, refreshments and stationery.
• Supporting the local IT Manager and liaising with the external IT helpdesk in London to help resolve any IT issues ensuring minimal down time for the team.
• Ensuring that the office Health & Safety requirements are up to date.
• Implementing and maintaining company policies and procedures, administrative systems and keeping an up-to-date Office Manual.
• Organising logistics for staff away days, holiday parties, trade events, client gifting, photo/video shoots including registrations, travel, accommodation, restaurant bookings, and scheduling client meetings.
• Manage expense reports.
• Diary management, travel arrangement and itineraries for Heads of Department.
• Completing ad hoc projects as they arise (i.e., research, event support, sourcing third party company quotes).
• Creating and maintaining a vibrant office culture planning and overseeing office/social events that makes TPG UK an inspiring place to work.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptionally well organised
• Attention to detail
• Proactive, self-motivated problem-solver that can take initiative
• Proficient in Outlook, all Microsoft Programs and Keynote
• Highly efficient, capable of prioritizing workloads and multi-tasking
• Ability to work with speed, accuracy, and confidentiality
• Friendly and approachable manor with a can-do attitude
• A minimum of 2-3 years working in similar role
• A passion for entertainment
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP:
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called â€œWork Your Wayâ€, You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE:
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program: Private Pension with company match, Private Medical Insurance, Work Hybrid and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity â€'' it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
#LinkedIn Onsite - London