Motion Graphics Producer
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
• Supervise a team of experienced 2D and 3D designers/animators. This includes setting the example of excellent work habits and inspiring creativity.
• Maintain workflow efficiency. Identify areas in need of improvement and propose solutions.
• Communicate creative direction from clients to the designer/animators.
• Budget and Schedule.
• Organize stock footage searches when required.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience. Additional experience in brand identity and packaging a plus.
• Conceptual thinker.
• Advanced knowledge of broadcast and film standards and equipment including post-production. Must have a thorough knowledge of film and video finishing and processes. Must be comfortable learning new technology and equipment.
• A thorough knowledge of HD production and post.
• Macintosh and PC environment savvy.
Bachelors' degree, preferably in art, communications or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Clear communicator. Gives directions well.
Excellent multi-tasking abilities. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Passionate about design.
The candidate must be an exceptional problem solver.
Leads by example. Earns respect of colleagues. Team Leader.
Self-motivated and driven. Takes the initiative to learn new hardware and software as needed.
Levelheaded, calm ad functions well under stress.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.