Motion Graphics Designer
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park is the world’s leading entertainment marketing and content agency creating award-winning campaigns for major studios, networks and media clients. We believe that great ideas are born of creativity and collaboration. By bringing together dedicated experts and innovators across every delivery platform -- we merge advertising, technology and entertainment in bold, exciting new ways. At Trailer Park, we recognize, respect and celebrate our greatest asset -- our passionate employees. We are always looking for smart, talented, idea-driven people to join our diverse and growing team.
Trailer Park is seeking a talented mid-level Motion Graphics Designer to join our Motion Graphics team. The candidate will work directly with Creative Directors, Art Directors and other Designers to assist in the design, animation and production process. Typical projects range from theatrical teasers and trailers to Home Entertainment, as well as Broadcast TV marketing and promos.
• Conceptualize, design and animate work for a wide variety of high profile projects.
• Juggle a large volume of projects with competing deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• Communicate and interact well with producers, team members, and supervisors.
• Reel of previous motion design work is a must.
• Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Maya or Cinema 4D.
• Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline oriented environment.
• Works effectively with others in a collaborative team environment.
• Passionate about design and typography, staying informed about current trends.
• Can work independently with minimal supervision, while able to follow direction.
• Ability to think creatively. Strong organizational skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
• Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or related field is encouraged.