Motion Graphics Artist
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2020 12:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Motion Graphics Artist jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Motion Graphics Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Motion Graphics Artist? GENERAL SUMMARY:
Trailer Park is seeking a talented Motion Graphics Artist to join our Motion Graphics Team
Assisting in conceptualizing the design for films, trailers, commercials, broadcast, and motion graphic projects; assisting in troubleshooting design problems and production difficulties; coordinating the functional requirements of the production; designing main titles, logos and cards for movies and television shows; storyboarding, preparing and shooting live action video/film; compositing and creating 2D/3D animation; job archiving or restoring; assisting editors in video editing, motion graphics, transition editing, and special effects or shots treatment; and utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects in performing the duties described above.
• Reel of previous motion design work is a must.
• Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Maya or Cinema 4D.
• Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline oriented environment.
• Works effectively with others in a collaborative team environment.
• Passionate about design and typography, staying informed about current trends.
• Can work independently with minimal supervision, while able to follow direction.
• Ability to think creatively.Strong organizational skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
• Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or related field is encouraged. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.