Mid-Weight To Senior Designer
Trailer ParkLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 8/31/2020 9:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Mid-Weight To Senior Designer jobs in London-UK
Search all Mid-Weight To Senior Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Mid-Weight To Senior Designer? ART MACHINE
Based out of our offices on Great Portland Street, this role will report directly to the SVP of Operations for Art Machine.
We are seeking a mid- to mid weight to Senior Designer in London to help lead our EMEA business. This position is responsible for the ideation, strategy development and execution of creative concepts for leading entertainment clients. This position also acts as an extension of the LA office, and will be required to support US domestic campaigns as necessary.
The successful candidate will be someone who thrives in a rapidly changing environment, is a true collaborator, and keeps up to date with innovative creative work on entertainment key art campaigns. If you think you got what it takes, we'd love to meet you. Be ready to show a portfolio demonstrating solid compositing skills, great creative smarts, and an ability to convey complex messaging through images, graphics and type.
• Provide creative direction and marketing strategy from ideation through to finish
• Execute in all areas including but not limited to key art, print design & production, digital
• Collaborate across teams to ensure that all ideas are developed and executed appropriately and meet objectives
• Ensure the highest standard of visual execution across all campaign creative elements
• Support the LA office on US domestic campaigns as needed
• 8 years design agency and/or entertainment marketing industry experience
• Proven track record as a passionate and visionary leader in an agency environment
• Must have extensive experience creating and working with key art in the entertainment arena
• Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process and the ability to perform those tasks in a timely and productive manner
• Ability to articulate creative ideas and ''sell'' your work to a group of your peers
• A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, demonstrating strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
• Advanced knowledge in Adobe CS, specifically Photoshop
• A real desire and enthusiasm to support and help the business thrive and grow This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.