Trailer ParkLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/26/2022 3:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Logger jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Logger postings
Trailer Park is seeking a freelance Logger: an individual to log recorded content in a detailed and organized manner that aids the editors and other post-production crew.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Logging hundreds of hours of footage
• Watching the entire recorded content and making meticulous notes in a logging software program that contains information on a date, time, subject, conversation topics, cast or persons in the shot, location, and other metadata that aids the editors or other post-production crew.
• Logging all materials as requested by Manager
• Assist producers in locating and obtaining footage and soundbites
WHAT TO YOU NEED
• 1 years related experience preferred
• Experience with AVID Media Composer and Premiere a plus
• Excellent attention to detail and a desire to learn and master new skills
• Strong typing skills
• Able to work independently
• Healthy attention span
• Detailed Oriented
• Able to easily identify key plot points and story lines
• Able to focus in a busy and sometime loud group environment
#LI - Onsite
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, Unlimited PTO, 401k with company match, Work Remotely and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
We value the care and wellbeing of our employees and business partners. As part of our commitment to health and safety. If hired, all U.S. employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance.
We can't wait to learn more about you. Apply today!