Key Art Finisher - Multiple Openings
Trailer ParkMumbai, MH
Full Time Job
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market, and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
White Turtle Studio, a Trailer Park Group company, is looking for an experienced Key Art Finisher to join us as we are growing our team in Mumbai. An opportunity to work on an array of international projects from Art Machine for brands like Netflix, HBO, Disney-Marvel to name a few.
We create and produce some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV/streaming and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture-and we may be looking for you to join us as we build our team in Mumbai.
We are currently seeking a talented finishing artist to join our team. Applicants must be well versed in RGB & CMYK workflows. This role will be performing color manipulations, retouching, photo composition, color proofs, and printer-specific color corrections or modifications for creative visuals & posters. This position's focus is on retouching digital\print images with an emphasis on high-end creatives, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Retouching of digital images to clients' specifications
- Performing image manipulations & edits as directed
- Produce proofs, measure the results, and adjust until the target color is met.
- Assemble high-quality proof presentations for clients.
- Color theory, color correction, RGB/CMYK color space, and generic conversions
- Photo managing, shadows, vignettes, silhouetting, layering, clipping paths
- Creative approach to image manipulation
- Camera Raw file processing
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 10 years progressive color and retouching experience
- Proficient use of Adobe Photoshop & Illustration
- Ability to identify and note deviations from established specifications
- Ability to comprehend complex version information
- Basic analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation & planning skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.