Jr. Social Producer
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
We are looking for a junior social producer to join our fast expanding, innovative and fun social and digital team. You will ideally be a good communicator and have excellent organizational skills. You will also be very familiar with all the social media platforms, be passionate about social media, enjoy writing creative copy and have a background in social media marketing.
• Ideate around and support innovative and engaging social/digital campaigns
• Write creative copy and adjust voice/tone from project to project, perform community management on all social media channels
• Work closely with Producers and Account Directors to develop, schedule and track project plans, timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
• Support Producers and Account Directors to ensure that projects are delivered to the client (internal producers and external clients) on time, with the correct specifications, and to ensure that all commitments agreed upon have been met
• Coordinate with all internal departments (music, graphics, writers, editors, AEs, etc.) to handle the needs and requests of the team
• Professionally interface with external clients to schedule calls, coordinate media assets, and handle asset postings
• Platform management across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and emerging platforms.
• Assist in project organization and overall asset management
• Digest client briefs and effectively communicate the assignment to internal teams
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• 1-2 years working experience in social media marketing
• Experience in working across multiple social & digital mediums including social platforms
• Ability to think outside the box and bring fresh ideas
• Solid understanding of all social platforms and functionality of, but not limited to (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snap, Twitch, Vero)
• Passionate about entertainment
• Strong communication, organizational and creative problem solving skills.
• Copy writing skills
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.