Jr. Art Director
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/13/2018 12:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Jr. Art Director jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Jr. Art Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Jr. Art Director? Jr. Art Director (Entertainment)
Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. This position is for the entertainment side of Art Machine’s business. Our entertainment division builds some of the world's most recognizable key art for Theatrical, TV / Cable / New Media and Home Entertainment clients. We have built a great reputation on award-wining creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.
Do you have 1-2 years of experience or a portfolio straight out of school that puts you atop of your class? We're looking for Jr. Art Director with solid compositing skills, great concepting smarts, and an ability to convey complex messaging through images, graphics, and type. If you think you've got what it takes, we'd love to meet you. Be ready to show us a book full of work that is as smart as it is pretty.
In this position, you will work on a mix of entertainment properties and some brand work. To do this, strong execution skills in Adobe CS (specifically InDesign and Photoshop) is a must.
• At least 1-2 years of design agency experience.
• Strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
• Strong creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
• Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process and the ability to perform those tasks in a timely and productive manner.
• Ability to articulate creative ideas and “sell” your work to a group of your peers.
• A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
• A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, demonstrating strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.