Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Temporary HR Manager (Maternity Cover)
Trailer Park is currently looking for a temporary Manager of Human Resources for approximately 5 months to cover maternity leave. In this role, you will perform a broad spectrum of HR responsibilities, including employee relations, employment-related compliance, learning and development, employee engagement and culture initiatives, onboarding and exits. The HR Manager will work closely with the EVP of Human Resources in providing HR Management support to the company.
• Serve as a business partner to all levels of management and employees on a full scope of HR responsibilities including employee relations, compensation strategy, succession planning, workforce and staff planning, etc.
• Facilitate the performance management process, to include coaching management and employees throughout the process
• Manage the onboarding experience to include new hire orientation, new hire surveys/interviews, on-boarding plans for new employees, and constantly seek ways to improve onboarding program
• Manage employee engagement and culture activities by collaborating with employees and the Culture Club to create and execute impactful diversity, philanthropic, and employee-based events.
• Collaborate with HR Director to perform compensation analyses to monitor internal equity and competitive pay levels.
• Recognize patterns in employee feedback gained through surveys, new hire and exit interviews, etc. and make recommendations to management on ways to improve.
• Comply with all HR related federal, state and local legal requirements and stay current with new legislation
• Leverage Trailer Park’s values/culture and adapt HR processes that deliver on it.
• Stay abreast of industry trends, regulations, processes, and technology related to human resources.
• 5 years HR management and HR Generalist experience required.
• Must have thorough knowledge of state, federal and local labor laws and regulations
• Ability to understand the business and recommend HR solutions that align with the company’s values and business goals
• Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
• Success working in a fast-paced, hands-on and entrepreneurial environment
• Must have knowledge of Federal, state and local laws governing employment
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Must have very strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience independently handling employee relations issues
• ADP experience strongly preferred
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York.