Help Desk Technician
Trailer ParkLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2022 4:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Help Desk Technician jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Help Desk Technician postings
Full Time Job
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is currently looking for a strong Helpdesk Technician to join our growing technology team.
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London and Mumbai.
This position is primarily responsible for providing software, hardware, and basic network support to users in multiple locations. Duties include troubleshooting/problem solving and working closely with third party vendors to support users. Candidate will also be responsible for Tier 1 support including: installing, upgrading, repairing, and lifecycle management of PCs and Macs and troubleshooting/resolving basic network issues.
The majority of the job is located at our Hollywood, California office during regular hours of operation. Travel to other Trailer Park locations may be necessary from time to time. We are not looking to relocate individuals for this job - local candidates only, please.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Provide high quality hardware and software support to Trailer Park users across multiple offices.
• Range of support includes, but is not limited to, Windows and Mac desktop hardware, operating systems, networking, printers, video conferencing hardware and software, Microsoft and Adobe production software as well as specific software applications associated with the departments.
• Work closely with users and other support staff to ensure that the functionality and availability of the desktop devices and applicable software satisfies requirements.
• Be responsible for all Help Desk coverage by providing phone, e-mail, and hands on support, ensuring all Help Desk tickets are solved in a timely and efficient manner.
• Support activities include problem investigation, resolution, follow-up, and continuous improvement, documentation and ensuring compliance to company standards and guidelines regarding client hardware and software support.
• Install, configure, and operate computer hardware and software at all levels.
• Responsible for maintaining software and hardware inventory, licensing, and warranty coverage information.
• Willingness to be available on call 24 hours, 7 days a week to cover failures of production systems.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Four years' experience with Microsoft Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
• Two years' experience with networking systems; including cabling, switching, routing, and firewalls, and VPNs.
• AV experience preferred.
• Microsoft MFA helpful.
• Exposure to web hosting and open-source tools preferred.
• JAMF experience preferred.
• Ability to create concise technical documentation of systems and processes.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating systems including: Microsoft Windows 10 and Apple macOS Mojave and above.
• Experience with software and hardware inventory, licensing, warranties.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Adobe production software.
• Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills.
• Exceptional self-motivation.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lb (computers, etc).
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP:
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way''. You have flexibility to work from home or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. This enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, unlimited PTO, 401k with company match and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, MXW, White Turtle Studios, Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
We value the care and wellbeing of our employees and business partners. As part of our commitment to health and safety, If hired, all U.S. employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance.
#LI - Onsite