Head Of Post Production
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Mirada is a cutting edge experiential content studio that infects storytelling with world-class design and state of the art technology to create compelling experiences for any screen, space and place. From story and design, to compelling production and impactful technology, Mirada is best in class at creating innovative experiences, commercials and marketing content for the right audience on the right screens and places. With 17 years of experience, relationships and honored work, Mirada excels at continuing to innovate, disrupt and challenge itself to deliver unique, world class content for each and every client partner. Mirada's creative thinkers and problem solvers have partnered with Fortune 500 brands around the world.
Mirada is currently seeking a Head of Post Production to lead and manage the department and post production projects including, commercials, brand design, experiential, and visual effects.
• Lead efforts to respond to RFIs and RFPs, and new business pitches, to include all bidding of post production projects.
• Understand client's unique needs and business models to negotiate deal structures and contracts to close integrated opportunities
• Coordinate the resources needed to service projects, build strategic operational plans and balance expectations of clients with the execution of creative work
• Oversee staffing and supervise the building of post production teams for incoming projects, and directly supervise post projects.
• Supervise Post Producers to make sure projects are running well and on margin.
• Curate and recruit new talent from producers to artists to technologists.
• Ability to identify opportunities to expand the department and enhance workflow.
• 5 years experience bidding in post production.
• Experience in VFX, experiential, AR/VR and/or technology based content production.
• Have existing client relationships that can be converted into clients.
• Have a network of talent (production crew and artists: design, animation, VFX and/or developers).
• Have experience and high level of success converting new business leads into clients.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.