Head Of Finishing / Art Working - Art Machine
Trailer ParkMumbai, MH
Full Time Job
White Turtle Studios, A Trailer Park Group Company is a full-service agency specializing in content creation, static and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market, and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the centre, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park Group Mumbai is a creative agency with 140 employees. We have an unparalleled team and believe that talent and passion have no limits. Our Mumbai office has an expansive portfolio spanning multiple digital first OTT campaigns across different Indian languages, and high- profile theatrical, Static and ed-tech campaigns as well as content production.
Art Machine - Mumbai team is looking for an experienced and skilled Head of Finishing/Art working/Studio Artist to join us as we build our team . An opportunity to work closely with UK and US teams of Trailer Park Group.
We create and produce some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV/streaming and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic cultureâ€''and we may be looking for you to join us as we build our team in Mumbai.
The Head of Finishing/Art working/Studio Artist is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the finishing/retouching/ art working process for Static Design/ Keyarts. This includes ensuring that all designs meet quality standards, that deadlines are met, and that the production process runs smoothly. Head of Finishing/Art working/Studio Artist also plays a key role in developing and implementing new finishing processes and procedures, and in training and mentoring other finishers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Oversee and coordinate the finishing/ retouching/ art working process for static products
• Ensure that all products meet quality standards
• Meet deadlines and ensure that the production process runs smoothly
• Develop and implement finishing/ retouching/ art working processes and procedures
• Train and mentor other finishers
• Work with other teams to ensure a smooth flow of work
• Stay up-to-date on the latest finishing technologies and trends
• Manage the finishing resources and work planning for Mumbai office
• Ensure quality checks for all the final products
• Collaborate daily with finishing leadership in the London and LA offices
• Main SPOC for key art projects, finishing prep and large volume digital asset retouching needs
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 10 years Finisher/ Studio Artist/Art working experience
• Excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
• Detail oriented with a passion for beautiful key art
• Great work ethic with the drive to complete projects on time
• A pleasant disposition, willingness to be a supportive team player
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Attention to detail and quality.
• Should have prior team management experience
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent command of English(ability to make presentations in front of international partners).
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and reporting skills.
• Consistently communicates using appropriate methods for the situation and audience in a clear, concise and professional manner.
• Must be detailed oriented
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
* Helpful hint - make sure you have your portfolio link on your resume! *
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while theyâ€™re here. Our approach to flexibility is called â€œWork Your Wayâ€, You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe thereâ€™s always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity â€'' itâ€™s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and thatâ€™s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
#LI - Onsite