Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We are searching for a Graphics Coordinator to join our team.
• Plan, schedule and coordinate the production of graphic elements for Theatrical Trailers, TV marketing/promos, and Home Entertainment TV Spots.
• Work with Creative Directors and Producers to develop and streamline creative design and animation.
• Manage project deadlines and artist responsibilities
• Provide input for best practices, style guides and templates.
• Comply with Trailer Park’s consistent appearance and style for all marketing communications.
• Assist other personnel and technical managers with creative services tasks.
• 3 years graphics experience in the industry.
• Working experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop. After Effects a plus.
• Prior knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe products.
• Must demonstrate commitment to quality, meticulous attention to detail, consistency in work product, and above average customer service skills.
• Energetic and outgoing personality with the ability and the desire to work in a team environment.
• Able to work a rotating schedule (every 3rd week) to cover the late shift (2-10pm) and be on-call every 3rdweekend for any potential work needed.
Graphic design, technical illustration, art, communications or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Clear communicator. Gives directions well.
Excellent multi-tasking abilities. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Passionate about design.
The candidate must be an exceptional problem solver.
Self-motivated and driven. Takes the initiative to learn new hardware and software as needed.
Levelheaded, calm and functions well under stress.
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York. Trailer Park is part of Engine Group, an independent, collaborative network designed to help businesses successfully navigate disruption.