Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/10/2022 12:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
Art Machine is Trailer Park Group's fully integrated visual design agency, which has created some of the most iconic key art in the history of the entertainment industry. We produce some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV/streaming and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture-and we may be looking for you to join us!
We're looking for a Graphic Designer with a can-do attitude and a passion for entertainment design. The right candidate currently demonstrates foundational photo-composite/manipulation skills, good concepting smarts, and the ability to convey complex messaging through images, graphics, and type. These abilities are necessary to perform this junior-level role in the following areas:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Research assets, select photography and mask images for design team usage.
• Support design team concepts with initial comp stage builds.
• Make art/copy revisions on existing comps and adapt creative to other sizes and formats.
• Concept and execute key art or platform product art for theatrical and TV/streaming show releases.
• Render type for title treatment explorations.
• Design and prepare pitch materials for client presentations.
• Prep final digital files and shot maps for client delivery.
• Other duties as assigned by creative supervisor.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Knowledge of Mac OS and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Takes direction and constructive feedback well and can perform assigned tasks in a timely and productive manner.
• Ability to articulate creative ideas and ''sell'' your work to a group of your peers.
• A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
• Good creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
• Previous industry experience creating and executing key art for film and TV, preferably within a fast-paced design agency setting, is not mandatory but preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design studies is expected.
• A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, showcasing strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
#LI - Remote
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.