Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/4/2020 11:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Financial Controller jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Financial Controller postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Financial Controller? TRAILER PARK
, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York.
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, and Revenue Recognition
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Provide comprehensive financial updates to senior management by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points
• Develop, implement, and maintain financial controls and guidelines
• Present, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data to senior leadership - partnering closely with key leaders to impact strategic business decisions
• Own budgeting process including annual review and analysis and tracking monthly/quarterly actuals vs. budget
• Establish and report key operating metrics used to drive the business to greater efficiency
• Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements as well as the requirements of private contributions, loans, and government contracts
• Maintain internal control safeguards for the receipt of revenue, costs and both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures
• In conjunction with the VP of Finance to establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a bi-weekly, monthly, and annual basis
• Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across all programs, upholding federal, state, and local legal standards by remaining knowledgeable about existing, new, and future legislation
• Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflow
• Oversee and support accounting team with dynamic leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity
• Ad hoc financial analysis and reporting
• MUST be CPA Qualified
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
• 10 years proven accounting experience
• Proven working experience as a Financial controller
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Working knowledge of finance law and regulatory standards (GAAP)
• Excellent verbal, written, analytical and organizational skills
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; experience with financial planning software preferred
• Technical and analytical training and experience in financial planning
• 5 years' experience as a senior-level accounting or finance manager
• 3 years of finance and/or strategic analysis experience
• Experience managing accounting team
• Strong working knowledge of detailed financial data analysis and strong Excel skills
• Exemplary history of financial project management
• Demonstrated flexibility, versatility and ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver to tight deadlines in a team environment
• Ability to work without close supervision managing and prioritizing deliverables
• Must be highly flexible and confidential with all matters
• Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax compliance regulations and reporting
• Proficient in financial analysis and model building
• You have experience utilizing various valuation methodologies including discounted cash flow, P/E, EV/EBITDA, and SOTP analysis
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
• Must be able to communicate at various levels, appropriate to the audience.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities.
• Must be flexible and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately even with frequently changing expectations.
• Ability to meet extremely tight deadlines.
• Ability to take direction and give direction.
• Have entrepreneurial drive, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• The candidate must be an exceptional problem solver.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Levelheaded, calm, and functions well under stress.
Bachelors' degree, or equivalent experience.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.