Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/3/2022 1:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Search for Film Bidder jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Film Bidder postings
Mirada is a cutting edge experiential content studio that infects storytelling with world-class design and state of the art technology to create compelling experiences for any screen, space, and place. From story and design, to compelling production and impactful technology, Mirada is best in class at creating innovative experiences, commercials, and marketing content for the right audience on the right screens and places. With 17 years of experience, relationships and honored work, Mirada excels at continuing to innovate, disrupt and challenge itself to deliver unique, world class content for every client partner. Mirada's creative thinkers and problem solvers have partnered with Fortune 500 brands around the world.
Mirada is looking for a Freelance Film Bidder for an upcoming project. Your responsibilities would be inclusive of script breakdown, scheduling and bidding through finish, including talent, VFX, score, etc.
Our ideal candidate is someone with deep experience and familiarity in bidding and scheduling features, combined with commercial experience.
• Be the overarching leader of entire assigned projects that require external production partners
• Collaborates with agency teams throughout the project lifecycle to consult with creative counterparts in conceptual phases
• Create traffic and planning schedules for a wide variety of production-related projects
• Manage complete shoot process from planning execution to final deliverable on the project
• Active participation in contributing ideation, brainstorming, and follow-thru on projects
• Utilize analytics regarding profitability and task management to ensure projects remain on target
• Create and manage complex campaign timelines across multiple projects
• Ability to work creatively withing given budgets and timelines
• Assist in the creation and follow-thru of Statements of Work
• Maintain communication with clients
• Ensure post-project reviews are performed and information captured for the health of future client projects
• Communicate across all functions on the team
• Ensure project is consistent and guarantees client satisfaction across the entire project
• Work within project budget forecasting and projections guidelines
• May work with process documents and standards that are set forth by the company and/or client
• Grow professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops/seminars, reviewing professional publications, etc.?
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Minimum of 3-4 years related experience. Ad Agency experience preferred.
• Ability to prioritize, manage and efficiently complete multiple projects to meet shifting needs and deadlines, assembling needed resources.
• Experience bidding, budgeting, and managing financials without assistance of PMs.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to offer suggestions and accept feedback, maintaining a positive attitude and professional manner in all situations.
#LI – Onsite
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.