Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Mirada is a cutting edge experiential content studio that infects storytelling with world-class design and state of the art technology to create compelling experiences for any screen, space and place. From story and design, to compelling production and impactful technology, Mirada is best in class at creating innovative experiences, commercials and marketing content for the right audience on the right screens and places. With 17 years of experience, relationships and honored work, Mirada excels at continuing to innovate, disrupt and challenge itself to deliver unique, world class content for each and every client partner. Mirada’s creative thinkers and problem solvers have partnered with Fortune 500 brands around the world.
Mirada is currently seeking an Executive Producer to work on new business efforts, and manage experiential, commercial and post production projects.
• Lead efforts to respond to RFIs and RFPs, and pitch new business, to include all bidding of live action and experiential projects.
• Proactively target and develop relationships with key industry prospects, watch the marketplace for opportunities the agency can pursue.
• Work with sales reps as well as own rolodex of clients to generate leads and close them.
• Supervise the building of teams for projects that come in, and directly supervise live action and experiential projects.
• Coordinate the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work
• Work with the Head of Post Production to make sure projects are running well and on margin.
• Understand customers' unique needs and business models to negotiate deal structures and contracts to close integrated opportunities
• Curate and recruit new talent; from directors to artists to technologists.
• 5 years experience executive producing commercials, preferably in both live action and post production.
• Experience in experiential, AR/VR and/or technology based content production.
• Have existing client relationships that can be converted into clients.
• Have a network of talent (production crew and artists: design, animation, VFX and/or developers).
• Have experience working with and developing sales efforts: including sales reps; original lead
• generation and/or direct to client business development.
• Have experience and high level of success converting new business leads into clients.