Executive Producer - Content
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Trailer Park’s Content division is expanding its Digital/Social group and is seeking an energetic Executive Producer to help us broaden our relationships and reputation in this space. The Producer will be responsible for the ideation, creation and execution of innovative and dynamic digital content campaigns.
• Interact with, manage & develop clients.
• Must have knowledge of current and developing digital content platforms, and an interest in successful viral campaigns that break through the noise. We want to always be pitching content with a destination in mind, so the creative should always be informed by the end use.
• Must have interest and awareness in writing/graphics/editorial for digital content.
• Manages all facets of digital content projects including development, production, budgeting/scheduling, editorial supervision, including scheduling facilities, equipment, personnel, and locations
• Coordinates weekly status meetings with Operations team
• 3-4 years prior Producer experience in Digital/Social Content.
• Creative vendor or studio experience preferred.
• Strong background in digital content; we’re looking for someone to add to our credibility in the space.
• Experience in creating digital spots & content.
• Experience in copywriting, proposal writing, editorial, and music preferred.
• Must have great organizational skills.
• Experience in managing multiple projects, budgets, and clients.
• Must have knowledge of film production, graphics, off-line and online editorial.
• Must be able to work efficiently and creatively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York.