Editor - Av
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Editor works on major theatrical and television campaigns for theatrical blockbusters, independent film titles, and scripted/unscripted television shows. The Editor has the ability to tell a compelling story with little to no copy. He/She also possess great music sensibility and passion to produce great work.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Edit and create trailers, TV campaigns, digital spots and campaigns, special content and in-house reels for Film AV projects.
• Act as a creative voice in the creation of marketing materials for Theatrical releases.
• Work very closely with Senior Producers and Creative Directors on all creative campaigns.
• Attend debrief meetings with clients or producers to review content.
• Stay in close communication with Creative Producer to manage deadlines and edit all campaigns according to client
• Work with Post Production to troubleshoot technical issues as required.
• Create content that meets all deadlines and satisfies client's creative direction.
• Use professional digital editing software and equipment, such as Adobe Premiere Pro to insert
music, narration and dialogue and sound effects to a video.
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency.
• 7 Years of professional trailer editorial experience
• Extensive knowledge of Premiere and AVID
• Ability to create content under tight deadlines that meet client creative and delivery demands
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects at the same time, while creating high caliber creative
• Creative mind and storytelling abilities
• Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
• Ability to prioritize and mult-task in order to meet multiple deadlines
• Takes direction and executes accordingly
• Communicates clear direction to members of the team
• Level headed, calm and functions well under stress
• Must be able to communicate at various levels, appropriate to the audience
• Must be an exceptional problem solver
• Must be available to work nights and weekends as needed
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.