Creative Director, Game Trailers
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2022 5:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Creative Director, Game Trailers jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Creative Director, Game Trailers postings
Full Time Job
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
We are looking for a visionary Creative Director to lead our game capture team at Trailer Park Group.
You will be responsible for developing and leading a team that creates assets ranging from cinematic game trailers and commercials to social assets and everything in between.
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the gaming industry and our ideal candidate lives and breathes gaming culture. You will also need to manage resources to ensure the team can get to scale. This role is solutions oriented and we need someone who is able to creatively problem solve capture workflows from conception through to completion.
• Daily standups with capture groups to ensure daily tasks are assigned and on track and any issues the team is facing is being addressed
• Manage a team of full-time employees and multiple contractor capture artists of different skill sets and backgrounds
• Managing and leading creative development around assets. Driving scripting and visual development.
• Leading ideation and pitching concepts.
• Overseeing and directing editorial, sound design, music composition and finishing.
• Helping to develop and review production planning for multiple projects. Sets project constraints and approves project plans and schedules
• Maintain Tools the group uses on a daily basis (Scheduling/Tracking/Approvals/Archiving) • Liaise daily between cross functional teams (Dev, Creative, Production, Editorial)
• Works directly with development teams to build out capture tools for upcoming game and project needs
• Responsible to work with dev partners to keep the capture team, producers and creative leads up to date on game build readiness across multiple projects in preparation for both current and upcoming work
• Daily shot approval and tracking of all capture assets, review notes and final approvals
• Works directly with Creative Leads and Producers to set proper timelines for upcoming projects based off build availability, staffing, and other resource needs on a project by project basis
• Maintains a solution-oriented mindset to solve issues and ensure projects stay on track and budget.
• Drives actionable feedback from the creative lead and other stakeholders
• Strong relationships with outside vendors/production partners and is the sole POC for communication between internal/external partners.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 5 years experience in leading creative ideation and creating content at an agency level
• Passion for all types of video games and creating high-quality assets from commercials to social media posts
• Possesses great attention to detail and direction, has a cinematic eye for frame composition, with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to mentor younger team members on standard practice of what good looks like across franchises.
• Strong creative instincts and problem solving skills
• Self-driven with the ability to take projects from inception to execution
• Detailed and organized with excellent follow through
• Previous employment at a Video Game Company/Agency or Production House strongly desired.
• Solution based, creatively driven problem solver
• Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and set priorities amongst projects deadlines
• Strong knowledge of what works on social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Leader, Self-Driven and can manage multiple personalities and time zones.
• Works and communicates effectively with other members of their team and partners to ensure everyone is aligned on a projects direction.
• Actively participates in formal and informal collaborative efforts with dev partners, producers, and creative leads to ensure all parties are aligned on what is available in game for capture and build readiness.
• Comes with Team First mentality, sets aside personal preferences and accepts the decisions of the group as a whole in order to move forward.
• Consistently demonstrates active listening skills and allows other members of a team to provide input to come to the best decision.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.