Creative Asset / Graphics Coordinator
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2021 11:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Creative Asset / Graphics Coordinator jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Creative Asset / Graphics Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
Trailer Park Group is looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and dedicated Creative Asset/Graphics Coordinator to join our team!
This position must be able to handle high-pressure situations and work long hours with a focused and positive attitude. Multitasking, troubleshooting and organizational skills, along with dedication to the position and its responsibilities are essential.
• Develop graphic design solutions to support in the production of successful proposals and compelling visual presentations.
• Plan, schedule and coordinate activities following standard procedures, including planning, review, and production of graphic elements for marketing/business development materials.
• Work with proposal team to develop and streamline theme and creative design.
• Manage deadlines and responsibilities
• Provide input for best practices, style guides and templates.
• Manage production efforts, keeping current on changes occurring in the graphic design industry regarding hardware, software, and related computer programs.
• Comply with Trailer Park's consistent appearance and style for all marketing communications.
• Assist other marketing personnel and technical managers with creative services tasks.
• Font Library and License adherence to Trailer Park's licensing guideline and client requirements
• Managing requests for stock images and footage for productions including researching, licensing and providing administrative support for the billing process.
• Review, confirm and approve Asset Trackers provided by GFX Finishing.
• Managing and distributing the ingoing and outgoing of all client-supplied assets, including securing content and performing monthly inventory audits.
• Maintaining an organized and up-to-date in-house image library.
• Manage the storage and tagging of image and video materials for compilation in company's library.
• You typically work as part of a team with producers, editors, and post-production staff.
• Upload files for archival purposes.
• Compliance with the company's house style guidelines.
• Bachelors' degree, preferably in graphic design, technical illustration, art, communications or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• 3 years graphics experience in the industry.
• Exceptional working experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
• Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
• Must demonstrate commitment to quality, meticulous attention to detail, consistency in work product, and above average customer service skills.
• Energetic and outgoing personality with the ability and the desire to work in a team environment.
• Able to work a rotating schedule of late-shifts (every 3 weeks) and be on-call (every 3rd weekend).
• Clear communicator. Gives directions well.
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Passionate about design.
• The candidate must be an exceptional problem solver.
• Self-motivated and driven. Takes the initiative to learn new hardware and software as needed.
• Levelheaded, calm ad functions well under stress.
• Strong computer skills and understanding of latest operating systems.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.