Control Room Assistant
Trailer ParkLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2024 5:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Control Room Assistant jobs in London-UK
Search all Control Room Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Control Room Assistant at Trailer Park, is an entry level position to the AV department and full training will be provided.
The Control Room Assistant prepares Theatrical, Streaming, Home Entertainment Trailers and TV Spots, and all AV assets for In & Out-of-House Finish. They are also responsible for managing media I/O as their core responsibility but also performing more advanced tasks, such as:
• Managing the Nexis-Workspace
• Transcoding and organizing assets for editorial use
• Preparing projects for offline editing
• Conforming sequences for online editing
• Handling simple edit requests
• Handling graphics requests
• Dailies assemblies
• Preps for finish
• Downloading and uploading content securely, on a range of platforms
• Organising folder structures and filename conventions, for all content kept on the network storage
• Transcoding, compressing and converting footage for offline editorial use
• Logging information, job trackers and other relevant work data
• Logging dialogue breakdowns from media clips
• Creating & organising offline projects for editors
• Exporting EDLâ€™s, AAFâ€™s and similar metadata linked to media projects
• Keeping up to date with strict client guidelines and delivery specs
• Creation of internal review weblinks, as well as secure client presentation weblinks
• Detail oriented, with a methodical approach to work
• Ability to respond to requests and prioritise own tasks
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to communicate clearly at various levels, from junior to director level colleagues
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Exceptional problem solver with a positive attitude when experiencing obstacles.
• Self-motivated and driven, taking responsibility for own learning and development
• Level headed, calm and functions well under stress within time sensitive environments
• Flexibility in juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
• Proficient user, with extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere pro
• Knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud apps such as Media encoder, After Effects etc is preferable
• Strong understanding of UHD/HD/SD formats and file based deliveries
• An understanding of frame rates, conversions & codecs
• An understanding of file based post production workflows would be extremely beneficial
• This is an office based position, in central London, during regular hours of operation 9:30am â€'' 6:30pm. However, candidates should be willing to work outside of these hours, based on business requirements. Circumstances may require later finish or weekend work.
• Additional challenges may arise, at which time Trailer Park may revise this job description.
• Application process will include an assessment of candidates Adobe Premiere Pro proficiency, and aptitude to follow a basic workflow instruction.