Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/20/2021 10:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Billing Analyst jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Billing Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Billing Analyst?
Full Time Job
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
We are looking for an experienced Billing Analyst with very strong analytical and Excel skills to join our finance team. Reporting to the Director of Client Accounting, you will be responsible for managing the budgeting, billing and client contacts.
• Prepare estimates for producers
• Manage budgeting, billing and client contacts.
• Generate PORs and RPOs.
• Submit PORs with Client POs and approved RQIs to accounting for invoice generation to the client.
• Maintain the POR Aging complete with collection calls and follow-ups.
• Assist Core Accounting with close process
• Importing time sheets.
• Trouble shooting for potential billing and costing issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years of experience in accounting, billing, job costing, budgeting and receivables experience with progressive responsibilities.
• Must be prompt- ability to respond and prioritize quickly.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
• Must be able to communicate at various levels, appropriate to the audience.
• Excellent multi-tasking abilities. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and report accordingly.
• The candidate must be and exceptional problem solver.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Proficient computer skills with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications (Access, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) (including file management and transfers)
• Must be very detail oriented.
• Experience working in an advertising/marketing agency, production or post production environment preferred.
• Bachelors' degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.