Av Production Manager
Trailer ParkLondon, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/19/2022 2:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Av Production Manager jobs in London-CA
Search all Av Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
Trailer Park's new AV division in London is looking for an exceptional Production Manager to help shape and lead the post-production department.
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
• Booking and managing all post-production facilities (theatrical audio mix and theatrical picture grade)
• Helping with finishing schedules and managing all deliveries (working with the Creative Director and Producers)
• Helping with project organization, including folder structures, naming conventions, etc
• Interviewing and training of new Control Room Assistants, and line managing them
• Showing fantastic attention to detail on all AV deliverables (including picture, audio and motion graphics) to ensure smooth, timely delivery to our clients
• Providing a deep understanding of all client deliverables, including toolkits and brand guidelines
• Showing a composed and poised approach when handling fast turnarounds in a reactive environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 2 Years of experience
• A solid knowledge of all phases of the post production process (including all delivery types for TV, Radio, Online and Theatrical finishes)
• In-depth knowledge of the Trailer Editing process from start to finish
• Knowledge of Offline and Online Finishing
• Proficiency in Theatrical Marketing security standards
• Ability to successfully communicate with Client, Producers, Editors, Coworkers, etc.
• Extremely strong technical knowledge including but not limited to Frame rates, codecs, encodes and colour space.
• General understanding of edit software (Premiere, Avid, FCP 7)
• Proficiency in transcoding media (Codecs, Resolutions, Frame Rates, etc.)
• Proficiency in different file transfer systems (PIX, Aspera, WD, etc.)
• Knowledge of UHD – HDR/SDR, HD, Socials, all UK standard broadcast and theatrical deliverables
• Knowledge of all censorship bodies and their requirements
#LI - Onsite