Associate Creative Director, Gaming
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/22/2021 1:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Associate Creative Director, Gaming jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Associate Creative Director, Gaming postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking an Associate Creative Director to be responsible for the ideation, strategy development, and execution of key art creative concepts and approaches for our gaming and entertainment key art campaigns.
• Lead all campaigns and own account.
• Provide marketing creative direction and strategy from ideation through to finish.
• Execute all key art and product creative.
• Lead a team of designers.
• Ensure the highest standard of visual execution across all campaign creative elements.
• Internal and external relationship management: communicates key information and decisions to the team and client regularly.
• Prioritize tasks and resources across the team based on budget and schedule.
• Responsible for the mentorship/development of junior talent.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 10 years agency and/or entertainment marketing industry experience; proven track record as a passionate & visionary leader in an agency environment
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry experience
• Must have extensive experience creating and working with key art in the gaming space.
• Strong proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
• Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills; ample experience partnering with and presenting to clients of all levels.
A worthy candidate will need a senior level gaming key art portfolio.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.