Associate Creative Director - Art
Trailer ParkMumbai, MH
This was removed by the employer on 6/12/2023 4:43:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Associate Creative Director - Art jobs in Mumbai-MH
Search all Associate Creative Director - Art postings
Full Time Job
White Turtle Studio, a Trailer Park Group company, is a creative agency with 140 employees. We have an unparalleled team and believe that talent and passion have no limits. Our Mumbai office has an expansive portfolio spanning multiple digital first OTT campaigns across different Indian languages, and high profile theatrical , gaming and ed-tech campaigns as well as content production. We are always looking for talented creative production and post production professionals, that specialise in trailers, social and digital first campaigns, motion graphics, VFX & 3D animation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic ACD, Art to join our static design team. The position will be responsible for the visualising and creating stunning keyart designs for Indian/apac and other global entertainment projects while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
Outgoing personality with great design skills along with strong communication skills and fluent in English. Understanding of what the client requires along with time management skills & being responsible for bar raising design work is a must.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Designing and enhancing key-art for entertainment, fashion and lifestyle brands, keeping in mind highest level of the design bar and building art com;positions that are strong storytellers.
• Managing and controlling the quality of all design services for clients.
• Collaborating and communicating with our international teams in India, US and UK for various design creation work within the given deadline.
• Responsible for handling/assisting/implementation/executing the complete Campaign within the given time
• Foster positive relationship between creative departments and other agency functional areas.
• Coordination with all internal departments of company to ensure smooth flow of day-to-day jobs.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• 7 - 9 years hands on experience of Key art designing
• You should be passionate about entertainment art and design. He/She should keep a track of latest trends in entertainment and gaming art design that becomes a talking point among fans and entertainment seekers.
• You should aspire and be confident working on Indian and global IPs
• You should have an attitude to learn from exceptional creative colleagues globally.
• Must have detailed knowledge of designing software like Photoshop.
• You should have a good understanding of layout and design fundamentals.
• Operationally strong and capable of handling full cycle assignments from briefs to releases.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Knowledge and entertainment art and design would be an added advantage.
• Managing skills and a problem-solving attitude required.
This is a Hybrid role and we require the successful candidate to be based in Mumbai.
All candidate MUST submit their portfolios with their application.
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP:
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called â€œWork Your Wayâ€, You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity â€'' it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.