Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2022 10:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Assistant Editor jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Assistant Editor postings
Full Time Job
The Freelance Assistant Editor position at Trailer Park will have some I/O duties but generally requires the person to perform more advanced tasks like transcoding assets for editorial use, managing the Nexis workspace, overcutting sequences with never and/or final media, doing shot requests, graphics requests, dailies assemblies, and preps for finish. After a project has concluded, the AE's also archive the project and delete it from the Nexis.
• Create and organize offline projects for editors.
• Digitize, compress & convert footage for editorial use.
• Manage assets for editorial, motion graphics and finishing.
• Research and download stock footage.
• Prep trailers, TV spots and content for finishing.
• Learn and follow Trailer Park's organization of network, SAN storage and asset management.
• Learn and follow Trailer Park's security requirements and procedures.
• Upload and download assets through secure file transfer systems.
• 1 Years of assistant editor experience preferably within a theatrical marketing environment.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Avid editing systems.
• Understanding of network storage (NAS).
• Understanding of frame rates, conversions, & Codecs
• Must pick up new workflows and software quickly.
• Ability to trouble shoot and solve problems with the discernment to know when to ask for help.
• Ability to work independently, possessing good communication skills and the ability to prioritize, multitask, managing upward and downward.
• Willingness and ability to work overtime with little or no notice.
• Microsoft Office a must. Photoshop, After Effects and Filemaker Pro skills a plus.
• Majority of the job is located inside the office, during regular hours of operation. Additional challenges may arise, at which time; Trailer Park may revise this job description.
• Travel to other Trailer Park locations may be necessary from time to time.
#LI - Onsite
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.