Trailer ParkRemote - Us, US
This was removed by the employer on 12/31/2022 2:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Art Director jobs in Remote - Us-US
Search all Art Director postings
Full Time Job
Art Machine is Trailer Park Group's fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. We produce some of the world's most recognizable campaigns for film, TV/streaming, live and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture-and we may be looking for you to join us!
We have a unique opportunity to work on newly awarded accounts that live at the intersection of brand and entertainment. There will be a mix of key art campaigns, digital content and other marketing collateral for various accounts needing creative support. And thus, we are looking for a multi-talented Art Director with solid compositing skills, great concepting smarts, and an ability to convey complex messaging through images, graphics, and type. Strong execution skills in Adobe CS, specifically Photoshop, is a must.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
• Good creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
• Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process and the ability to perform those tasks in a timely and productive manner.
• Ability to articulate creative ideas and ''sell'' your work to a group of your peers.
• Takes direction and constructive feedback well, whether working autonomously or on a team project.
• Extensive industry experience creating and executing key art for film, TV/streaming, live, gaming, brand or home media properties, preferably within a fast-paced design agency setting.
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Degree in Fine Arts, Communications, Graphic Design or related field preferred.
• A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, demonstrating strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
• Diverse experience in marketing communications a plus.
We offer the flexibility to work from home, work in the office or a hybrid option of both. You choose where you do your best work. If you think you got what it takes to join our talented team, we'd like to meet you.
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP:
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Dark Burn Creative, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, Unlimited PTO, 401k with company match, Work Remotely and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
We value the care and wellbeing of our employees and business partners. As part of our commitment to health and safety, If hired, all U.S. employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance.
#LI - Remote