Trailer ParkLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Art Machine London (part of Trailer Park Group London) is a fully integrated advertising agency with offices located in London and Los Angeles. We produce some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV/streaming and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.
We're looking for an Art Director with solid compositing skills, great concepting smarts, and an ability to convey complex messaging through images, graphics, and type. To do this, strong execution skills in Adobe CS, specifically Photoshop, are a must. Other requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Solid knowledge of steps required in the creative development process, and the ability to perform those tasks in a timely and productive manner.
• Ability to articulate creative ideas and ''sell'' your work to a group of your peers.
• A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
• Good creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn, and also to assist others on your team.
• Extensive industry experience creating and executing key art for film and TV, preferably within a fast-paced design agency setting.
• A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, demonstrating strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
We offer the flexibility to work from home, work in the office or a hybrid option of both. You choose where you do your best work. If you think you've got what it takes to join our talented and fast-growing London team, we'd love to meet you.
You must be able to live and work in the UK.
#LI - Hybrid