Art Director, Gaming
Trailer ParkRemote - Us, CA
Full Time Job
Art Machine is Trailer Park Group's fully integrated visual design agency, which has created some of the most iconic key art in the history of the entertainment industry.
We recently reentered the video game space as part of our ongoing growth initiatives. With that new work comes new opportunities for seasoned Art Directors with solid compositing skills, great concepting smarts, and an ability to convey complex messaging through images, graphics, and type. To do this, strong execution skills in Adobe CS, specifically Photoshop, are a must.
• Conceptualizing and contributing big ideas for print campaigns.
• Participating as a creative team member in Business Development efforts, from brainstorms through designing pitch comps.
• Designing /animating creative concepts for multiple clients that exceed their needs and expectations.
• Following the creative direction of the CD and receiving input from the Account Management team.
• Collaborating with other Designers and Producers to ensure the best overall outcome of our projects.
• Solving problems creatively, with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
• Being on the pulse of current and emerging trends in interactive technology and design.
• At least 5 years of design agency experience.
• Solid knowledge of the steps required in the creative development process and the ability to perform those tasks in a timely and productive manner.
• Ability to articulate creative ideas and ''sell'' your work to a group of your peers.
• A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
• Strong creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
• Extensive industry experience creating and executing key art for film, TV/streaming and/or videogame campaigns, preferably within a fast-paced design agency setting.
• A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, demonstrating strong conceptual, design and typography skills.
• Illustration and 3D skills both a plus.
• A love for video games not necessary, but the passion helps!
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design preferred.
We offer the flexibility to work from home, work in the office or a hybrid option of both. You choose where you do your best work. If you think you've got what it takes to join our talented team, we'd like to meet you.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
#LI - Remote