Trailer ParkLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/14/2022 10:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Account Supervisor jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Supervisor postings
Full Time Job
Art Machine, a division of Trailer Park Group, is a fully integrated advertising agency dedicated to building fans for brands and entertainment properties. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture-and we may be looking for you to join our team!
The Account Manager will be responsible for building close relationships with mid to senior-level client contacts, keeping projects on budget and on schedule, and pivoting daily between account and project management tasks that require creative judgement, charm and organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Collaboratively responsible for development of long-term account success and growth. This is a brand new AOR with opportunities for growth.
• Act as a brand steward and creative consultant on multiple accounts – able to quickly establish/grow an expert knowledge of our client's business and how it fits into their industry.
• Build and maintain client relationships, both with day-to-day clients and more senior-level contacts.
• Participates in key client meetings, including presentations and briefings.
• Organize and run weekly status meetings, following up on open items in a timely manner.
• Contributes thoughtfully to the development of creative, marketing and communications plans.
• Author persuasive client recommendations and points of view.
• Make valued suggestions on how to improve future campaigns/projects.
• Understand all the drivers that make the client's brand successful including a mastery of brand guidelines.
• Oversee the delivery of digital and print campaigns.
• Familiarity with estimates and invoicing.
• Responsible for accurate and timely billing and approving final invoices.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5 years of experience at an advertising agency.
• Experience within the brand space and a strong understanding of digital and print asset creation and production.
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form – must be able to demonstrate superior writing and grammar skills.
• That combination of low ego and high work ethic that focuses less on status and structure and more on the work that needs to get out every day.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
• Strong technical background with advanced computer skills.
• Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills.
We offer the flexibility to work from home, work in the office or a hybrid option of both. You choose where you do your best work. If you think you got what it takes to join our talented team for the short-term or long-term, we'd like to meet you.
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, Unlimited PTO, 401k with company match, Work Remotely and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
We value the care and wellbeing of our employees and business partners. As part of our commitment to health and safety, If hired, all U.S. employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance.
#LI - Remote
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.