Account Director, Social
Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
, the agency also has offices in London, Burbank, California and New York.
This position is entrepreneurial, and a self-motivated individual who has had a background in account management/new business development in an entertainment marketing agency. Reporting to the Senior Account Director, Social, the person will be able to drive organic business growth through pre-existing relationship and will be responsible for leading the project scoping and planning process, and will be comfortable in a client-facing role.
• Responsible for project scoping and planning, leading the process, and ensuring that projects are delivered at the highest quality on time and on budget
• Drive organic growth of business with clients
• Work across various divisions of the agency as an internal capability collaborator.
• Develop communication strategies and write or collaborate on the writing of strategic briefs and presentations
• Support the preparation of client presentations. Ensure team has all necessary materials for meetings
• Draft strategic competitive alerts to share with internal and client teams as new work breaks in the market
• Report on project progress, identifying progress against time, cost, scope, and quality expectations
• Serve as the client contact on projects, clearly communicate complex solutions and effectively manage client expectations
• Organize and lead project meetings, including developing agendas and building project schedules
• 5 years of related industry experience. Agency experience in a client facing account role required
• Organize and lead project meetings, including developing agendas and keeping meeting minutes to be shared with the project team
• Ability to bring various capability teams together internally, and get the best work to the client
• Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OSX operating systems
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients and internal creative team
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Consistent follow-through ability to traffic communication, ensure delivery of resources, project accuracy and completion
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood