Account Director, Business Development, Gaming
Trailer ParkUs - Remote, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/1/2022 5:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Account Director, Business Development, Gaming jobs in Us - Remote-CA
Search all Account Director, Business Development, Gaming postings
Full Time Job
TRAILER PARK GROUP
Launched in March of 2021 Trailer Park Group's Gaming Division is in growth mode. Help us build out our best-in-class gaming division with your expertise.
Trailer Park Group is searching for an experienced Account Director to lead business development efforts for our growing Gaming division.
You will be responsible for developing a growth strategy in tandem with the Business Development Director and the Division lead, evaluating the industry landscape and thoughtfully planning a target list of prospects to develop relationships with.
You will evaluate clients by balancing their core marketing needs with our team's ambition to push the envelope strategically and creatively in ways that disrupt, surprise, and delight gaming audiences. You will create a path to working with some of the most recognizable brands in the industry.
You love diving into clients' businesses, understanding their marketing challenges and proposing solutions. You love taking capabilities meetings and creating proposals. You love gaming, the internet, and partnering with creative teams to make cool stuff. You're fluent in the modern marketing landscape, culture of the internet, and on the pulse of the gaming audience. You're a self-starter who doesn't need to be told how to take on tasks. You don't see obstacles, you see opportunities.
Strategy and Planning
• Keep the pulse on the gaming industry's trends and market players.
• Analyze competitive landscape and market intelligence data and news to provide thoughtful recommendations and analyses to management team.
• Establish a best-in-class, sustainable, Business Development vision, strategy and plan. Set the bar high.
• Attend industry-related conferences and networking opportunities.
New Business Pipeline / Leads
• Identify a target list of gaming prospects for the Business Development Director to target for introductions
• Lead introduction / capabilities meetings with client prospects
• Engage with senior level clients and continue an ongoing relationship development
• Turn capabilities meetings into projects, and projects into ongoing client relationships in partnership with Account team
• Step in to take any prospective client meetings to maintain momentum of relationship development and/or pitch process.
• Track and follow up on opportunities in the pipeline.
• Lead the creation of RFI/RFP's and partner closely with Strategy and Creative Leads on the creation of compelling pitch decks for senior client audiences.
• Be the client's advocate, gather and incorporate feedback, and finalize proposals in close partnership with both clients and internal teams.
• Build staffing plans and proposals to convert opportunities into real projects
New Business Conversions
• Understand clients' unique needs and business models to turn conversations into real projects
• Understand internal team's structure, skills, interests and utilization to help build teams that meet the client's strategic and creative needs and deliverables.
• Create, negotiate and execute Scopes/Retainer agreements in close partnership with Finance, Operations, HR, Legal, and Resource Management.
• Be the Account Director before the Account Director. Help transition knowledge and relationships to newly appointed Account Director once the conversation process has been completed to ensure all go smoothly.
Organic Business Development
• Partner closely with each account lead identify, track, and convert opportunities to grow accounts and revenue organically.
• Implement Business Development Processes & Workflows for the division that are sustainable, replicable and scalable (inc. RFP documentation and responses, brainstorm/strategy briefs, capabilities decks, pitch deck templates, proposal templates, marketing messaging and website messaging).
• Contribute to overall business development strategy, methodology, staffing and tools for the division and group.
• Participate in cross-divisions initiatives that may be related to business development or operational efficiencies and processes.
• Be an advocate for excellence, suggest and implement improvements when you see fit for your discipline.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• 8 years of experience in business development at an advertising agency and/or game publisher/studio
• Proven experience in the pitch/business development process.
• Outstanding writing and presentation skills. Great public speaker who can communicate vision and keep the audience engaged in pitches.
• Exceptional communication skills. You can relate and bond with senior and junior clients, whether strategic and tactical decision makers, and with team members from different backgrounds and disciplines.
• speak to all levels of prospective clients: strategic and tactical decision makers
• Experience with multi-nationals and global brands with complex marketing needs.
• Positive, collaborative and diplomatic
• Position is remote, the candidate is ideally based in the United States or North America
• Proactive at building new relationships/knocking on new doors, and active at maintaining them.
• Deep knowledge of and passion for the gaming industry.
• Flexible to work in a fast pace, startup-like environment.
• Ability to travel locally or internationally to attend conferences and meet prospective clients. Experience working with international and multicultural teams.
• Knowledge of Mac OS & Microsoft Office Suite.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.