Trailer ParkLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/8/2022 11:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Account Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Art Machine, a division of Trailer Park Group, is a fully integrated advertising agency located at the heart of the entertainment industry. We produce some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture.
We are seeking a talented Account Coordinator with a can-do attitude to join our team. This person will be supporting the design team and driving the client's projects forward. This means you'll need to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Maintain and manage all ingoing and outgoing of client-supplied assets.
• Open, close, and track the status for all projects.
• Work closely delegating all necessary assets to design team.
• Preflight and deliver final assets to client, maintaining project oversight and ensuring
proper quality control.
• Provide administrative support for purchase order requests and invoice submissions.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, having forethought to plan ahead.
• Strong computer skills and understanding of latest OSX operating systems.
• Meticulous, result-oriented and customer-focused with a passion for the creative process.
• Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing with clients, vendors and
• Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistent follow-through, ability to traffic communication and ensure project accuracy.
• A positive demeanor while under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
• 1-2 years of related industry experience. Agency experience preferred.
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they're here. Our approach to flexibility is called ''Work Your Way'', You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.
OUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE
We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and bring more creativity and innovation to everything we do. We want Trailer Park Group to be one of the most rewarding places you will ever work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Robust benefits program, Unlimited PTO, 401k with company match, Work Remotely and lots of other perks!
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer a best-in-class editor training program and opportunities to build new skills, develop as managers and leaders and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our staff have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Trailer Park Group (Trailer Park, Art Machine, Mirada Studios, Mutiny, MXW, White Turtle Studios, and Dark Burn Creative) we want to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality and inclusion in our communities and workplace. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We view everyone as an individual, and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique, and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
We value the care and wellbeing of our employees and business partners. As part of our commitment to health and safety, If hired, all U.S. employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance.
#LI- - Hybrid