Trailer ParkHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/1/2021 2:20:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for 3D Animator jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all 3D Animator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a 3D Animator? Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services.
We are looking for a talented 3D Animator to join our Digital and Social team!
• Work from storyboard/animatic to create key-framed animation.
• Ensure animation meets the style and vision set out by the SVP, Digital and Social.
• Responsible for exploring and building innovative AR experiences.
• Brainstorm ideas and create rapid prototypes.
• Work with animation software for visual effects intensive projects.
• Maintain a shot-to-shot continuity.
• Troubleshoot and communicate technical animation issues.
• Organize work and prepare presentation elements for approval.
• B.A. or College diploma in 3D animation specialization encouraged.
• 2 years of working experience in 3D animation.
• Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Cinema 4D. After Effects and Maya.
• Experience in 3D Modeling, Lighting, Texturing, Rendering
• Knowledge of Low Poly Modeling, Animation/Rigging
• Translates 2D designs into 3D objects
• AR / VR creation experience
• Ability to interpret a storyboard
• Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline oriented environment.
• Can work independently with minimal supervision, while able to follow direction.
• Works effectively with others in a collaborative team environment.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.